Please supply the following information to download the document - once you've supplied this information you will be able to download any documents from the website in this session and on subsequent visits you will just need to enter your email address.
1. How long have you worked for Oliver Wight? Nine very quick years!
2. What’s your background? I was a sales and marketing professional working in FMCG and in the pharmaceutical industries.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve? Working with clients, teaching and coaching them on integrated business planning, particularly in my areas of expertise around product management and demand management.
4. What’s your favourite part of the job? When clients have a light bulb moment during a workshop. I love it when they become inspired by what’s possible. If I am allowed another, it’s also the beam on a client’s face when they can tangibly see the benefits from their hard work. That makes my work really worthwhile.
5. What’s your idea of a utopian workplace? Where people really understand the common goal of the organisation and work together to deliver it.
6. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Energetic. Insightful. Empathetic.
7. What is your favourite saying? Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
8. What would people be surprised to know about you? I run marathons and love to do crazy events like Tough Muddha!
9. What’s your biggest achievement? – Professional and/or personal My son.