Supply Chain Industry Week
20 May 2019
- 22 May 2019
We look forward to returning to the Supply Chain Industry Week this year in May. You will find us at stand number 12. We have plenty of activity going on including the following presentations and workshop:
20thMay – 11:30 – 12:00 presented by Dawn Howarth
Why Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is necessary to balance costs with the changing values of consumers
- Consumer demands on the Chemical Industry are changing rapidly, often driven by environmental issues covered in the media, and sometimes contradictory.
- Effective deployment of the business strategy through IBP is more critical than ever to respond to the increased pace of change.
- E2E Integration can allow the Chemical Industry to respond with agility to these changes, whilst maintaining control of the cost.
21stMay – 14:00 – 14:30
Driving growth in a transforming FMCG landscape by Birgit Breitschuh
- Challenges ahead
- Integrating technology into the decision-making process
- New needs for leadership
- Enterprise Business Planning
21stMay – 14:30 – 15:00 presented by Lloyd Snowden
Recurring issues, the Industrial Sector Challenge
- Design for Design but not Design for Manufacture – Cost, time to market, CAPEX etc.
- The importance of a good BOM structure
- Management of inventory, it’s a consequence not a specific Supply Chain Target
- Agility vs. Flexibility and Firefighting
- Stage working and disciplined execution
22ndMay – 11:00 – 12:30
Integrated Business Planning in the Retail Sector by Birgit Breitschuh
- Application of IBP in the Retail sector – a growing trend
- Assessment of your process maturity
- Practical approach to implementation