I don’t want to receive regular emails about your products and services
1. How long have you worked for Oliver Wight? I joined Oliver Wight in 1998 on a 6 month contract and I’m still here 17+ years later, and still enjoying working at Oliver Wight.
2. What’s your background? I come from a customer service background and now working in a business development role, so still customer facing.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve? As the Business Development Team Leader, my focus is to generate new business opportunities and to support the Business Development Team in achieving their goals. Support and manage the Oliver Wight Business Development process which includes lead allocation and KPI reporting. Maintain/develop our SAGE CRM System as well as providing training support to existing and new users.
4. What’s your favourite part of the job? Building relationships, be that over the telephone or face-to-face.
5. What’s your idea of a utopian workplace? A place where people get on with one another and support each other in good and bad times. Somewhere where people are respected, regardless of their job role and position within the organisation.
6. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Honest, logical and direct.
7. What is your favourite saying? Live long and prosper.
8. What would people be surprised to know about you? That there is a sensitive side to me!
9. What’s your biggest achievement? – Professional and/or personal Professionally, working my way up to a team leader position and personally, my 3 children.