With the increased complexity and diversity of modern supply chains, it is critical that executives and the general management team understand how to design, implement and leverage the supply chain planning step within their IBP process. The effective integration of supply chain strategy, planning and execution will create a competitive advantage for your organization and will be a key enabler for realizing the overall business strategic goals and objectives.
Our Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain workshop shows you how to make the shift from traditional supply chain planning to value chain thinking in order to integrate the strategic supply chain planning process with the product portfolio and demand steps so that your business can deliver truly exceptional performance.
What is this workshop about?
As Step 3 of the Integrated Business Planning process; it is important that we value effective supply chain planning and integration as a key enabler for overall business success. The development of an effective supply chain strategy that responds to, and supports, the commercial strategy will significantly change business performance both from a customer and shareholder perspective.
Our two-day interactive workshop will:
- Give you an understanding of how to align supply chain strategy to support your business and commercial strategies, and deliver a differentiated offering to your customers
- Help you understand the key elements of your global supply chain
- Teach you how to create an effective review and integration process
- Provide you with key learnings on how to create a strategic supply chain response that supports the overall IBP process and business deliverables
- Address the need to understand behavioral requirements across your organization so that the full benefits of an integrated supply chain response can be realized.
Who is it for?
Our Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain course is designed to give both general and supply chain leaders, from across the organization, an extended understanding of the key elements and approach to design, implement and run an effective supply review process within an IBP environment. This includes:
- Supply Chain Executives, Leaders & Managers
- General Management Team members
- Global Supply Chain Strategy Leaders
- Specialists leading product, demand and finance management who need to understand the supply chain elements of Integrated Business Planning
Benefits of booking a Virtual Workshop
Save time on travel and book your place on one of our virtual workshops where expert education is delivered directly to you.
To book a workshop place email us at [email protected] to secure your early booking.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £950.00 per delegate + VAT
Date and Time:
27 - 28 April 2021
09.00 – 15.30 GMT
Date and Time:
20 - 21 October 2021
09.00 – 15.30 BST
Terms and Conditions