Integrated Business Planning for Leaders
In this uncertain world it is vital that executive and general management teams in your business are able to anticipate change early, understand key implications and make timely decisions to ensure you stay ahead of the competition and keep your organisation securely on track.
Integrated Business Planning for Leaders provides you with a key level of understanding so you can prepare for the future, whatever it holds.
What is this workshop about?
IBP represents the evolution of S&OP from its production planning roots into the fully integrated business management and supply collaboration process it is today. Ultimately everybody in your organisation needs to be engaged with the IBP process since it is the process that will run your business. Fundamental to a successful IBP implementation is the commitment and active engagement of your organisation’s most senior executive.
During our intensive one-day workshop you will be provided with:
- A comprehensive overview of the IBP process, the huge benefits it can bring and what it takes to make it happen successfully and sustainably in your business.
- Guidance from Oliver Wight Partners on how to align your planning processes and business strategy over a 24 to 36 month horizon, with full product portfolio management and financial integration, ensuring you are working to a common agenda with a single set of numbers.
- An understanding of how IBP can be used to identify gaps in performance far enough ahead for your business to re-optimise in light of changing circumstances and use scenario modelling to deliver the optimal results.
Who is it for?
Our workshop is designed for:
- Members of the Senior Executive Team
- Members of the General Management Team
- Specialists leading Product, Demand, Supply and Finance management
Telephone: +44 (0)1452 397213
Back to Workshops