All delegate fees include materials, text, luncheons, tea, coffee and meeting room refreshments.
On workshops longer than one day, the fee also includes a workshop dinner (except workshops held in France). Delegates are responsible for accommodation, all other meals and incidental expenses.
Delegate fees do not cover accommodation. Upon receipt of a confirmed workshop booking an acknowledgement will be sent, followed by a registration package (4-6 weeks before the workshop) containing joining instructions, location maps etc. For those delegates arriving by airplane, we can organise transfers to and from the airport on your behalf. Please call for further details.
For UK workshops, for your convenience, Oliver Wight reserve a block of hotel rooms for each workshop at a special rate. The hotel booking form will be sent together with the initial acknowledgement.
For further information relating to event venues please telephone us on: +44 (0)1452 397213 or under email@example.com
Please note that cancellations received within two weeks of the workshop start date cannot be refunded or credited and any accommodation booked may be subject to an hotel charge. However, a substitute delegate may be named at any time. Late cancellations/postponements must be paid for in full.
Payment details will be supplied at the time of booking. All fees are payable in full prior to the commencement of the workshop.
Based on our understanding of current VAT legislation:
UK standard rated VAT will apply to invoices raised to UK businesses and to all individuals. All other invoices will be outside the scope of VAT.
French standard rated VAT will apply to invoices raised to French business and to all individuals. All other invoices will be outside the scope of VAT.
German standard rated VAT will apply to invoices raised to all businesses and all individuals in all locations.
Other Workshops and Client Locations
Any VAT applicable will be subject to location and timing of the workshop, but the workshop will likely be outside the scope of VAT.
Oliver Wight education workshops are constantly updated and improved and Oliver Wight reserves the right to alter workshop content without prior notice. Oliver Wight reserves the right to alter the dates, presenters, timings, venues and/or cancel an education workshop at any time without liability. However, as much notice as possible will be given, and where Oliver Wight cancels a workshop, delegates will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Oliver Wight Intellectual Property, Ownership and Usage Rights will apply.
- Bundles are available on scheduled public education workshops held within the United Kingdom, France and Germany.
- Delegates buying one full price workshop are entitled to receive 33% off a following (different) workshop.
- Bundle offers apply to the same delegate attending each workshop; no substitutes are permitted.
- The second workshop needs to be booked and paid for within six months of booking the first workshop.
- The second workshop needs to be attended within one year of booking the first workshop.
- Bundle offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bundles apply to workshops booked on or after 29th July 2013.
- All other Oliver Wight standard terms and conditions apply.
Back to Workshops