Integrated Business Planning
French Integrated Business Planning Workshop
A guide for managers and members of management committees
In this uncertain world, it is vital that you are able to anticipate change early, understand key implications, and make timely decisions to stay ahead of the competition and keep your organization securely on track.
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a cutting edge process which creates cross-functional alignment and enables businesses to refocus to meet the challenges of an ever-changing environment. It generates readiness for alternative outcomes, enhances collaboration, and ultimately drives the deployment of strategy.
IBP is the chosen process of some of the world’s most profitable and best-known organizations. A common-sense way to run the business, IBP maximizes profit and enables leaders to manage risk with confidence.
But for IBP to drive real success in your business, education and knowledge must cascade their way throughout the entire organization. That’s why this workshop is ideal not only for leaders, but for those who engage with them.
During the one-day workshop, you will explore the world of IBP and gain an executive-level education, along with a clear-eyed view of what it takes to make it happen so that you are prepared for the future, whatever may hold.
Catherine Schmitt-Weber, Partner at Oliver Wight
As an Oliver Wight partner, Catherine supports companies on their journey to Excellence. Whether it is for the implementation of an Integrated Business Planning (IBP or S&OP) process or for the optimization of the extended supply chain, Catherine builds internal expertise to improve the performance of the company.
The workshop will be running from 9 AM to 4 PM, with a one-hour lunch break.
This training details the essential elements and fundamental principles for the proper functioning of integrated business planning both in terms of processes and associated roles and responsibilities. The course provides you with a high-level understanding of the process and its benefits for senior leaders who must own your IBP process in order to drive success. Our aim is to enhance your learning and, in turn, your business.
During the workshop, the instructor will:
- go through key principles and concepts for Integrated Business Planning
- host interactive Q&A sessions to evaluate delegate's learning outcomes and give delegates the opportunities to ask specific quesitons
- facilitate smaller breakout sessions to encourage delegates to share relevant experiences
- validate delegate's acquisition of knowledge to ensure learning objectives are met
What you will learn in this one-day training:
1. The fundamentals of Integrated Business Planning
- What is its purpose?
- What are the ’non-negotiables’ required to make IBP work for your business?
- This is also an opportunity to understand your organization’s challenges.
2. The process of Integrated Business Planning
- What are its core characteristics?
- Who is involved in the process?
- How does IBP drive business performance and improvements?
- What is IBP’s role in managing uncertainty?
3. The key elements of Integrated Business Planning
- High level view of what good looks like in each of the 5 key elements of IBP
- What are the key characteristics of a Process Leader?
- Breakout session: IBP Maturity – what is holding you back?
4. Next steps for a successful IBP implementation
- How can you move IBP forward for your business?
- What does it take for an IBP implementation to be successful?
- How can integration challenges be overcome?
Ultimately everybody in your organization needs to be engaged with IBP since it is the process that will run your business. Fundamental to a successful IBP implementation is the commitment and active engagement of team members, including your organization’s most senior executive.
This workshop is designed for those senior executives, plus the general management team, specialists leading the supporting processes of product management, demand management, supply management, and finance leaders.
Please note that no prerequisite is required to attend this workshop.
Oliver Wight ensure we make arrangements to accommodate special circumstances or requirements for delegates with disabilities.
Please contact Catherine Schmitt-Weber at [email protected] if you require special arrangements to attend the workshop.