Oliver Wight EAME LLP
We are Oliver Wight EAME LLP, The Willows, The Steadings Business Centre, Maisemore, Gloucester, GL2 8EY, United Kingdom. We are a data controller of your personal data. You can contact us using the details below or by writing to this address.
What personal information do we collect about you?
Personal information that we may process in connection with our products and services, if relevant, may include:
- Personal contact details for example name, company, job title, contact details, email address and phone number.
- Records of your contact with us such as notes from telephone conversations, email correspondence and meetings at events.
- Products and services you buy from us, as well as have been interested in.
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products and services we think you may be interested in, to help us target relevant products and services to you more effectively.
- Insights we gain about you when you voluntarily complete our surveys/forms or provide us with feedback, to collect marketing research and help us improve the relevance of our products and services.
How do we collect your personal information?
There are times when we will ask to collect information from you, or we will collect information about you from other sources. We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Website 'cookies'
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Completion of forms
We collect information about you when you voluntarily complete any of our online/printed forms, surveys or provide us with feedback.
- Publicly available sources such as social media sites and commercial data companies
- From you directly
- We buy or rent marketing lists
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Purchasing our products and services and managing any aspect of that product or service
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics and content
- For direct marketing communications. We’ll send you marketing by email, phone, post and social media about products and services we think will be of interest to you
- To provide insight and analysis to help us improve products or services
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
We rely on the following bases to use your personal information:
- Where it is needed to provide you with our products and services
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
a. Managing your products and services
b. For direct marketing communications to help us offer you relevant products and services. We will send marketing to you by email, phone, post and social media.
- With your consent for some direct marketing communications.
When/how do we share your personal information?
We do not sell your information to third parties. However, we may from time to time disclose your information to companies or organisations who handle services on our behalf, for example direct marketing communications. We take steps to ensure that any third-party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and protect your information just as we do. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf.
How long do we keep your information for?
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
Do you have to provide your information to us?
We are unable to provide you with some of our products and services if you do not provide us with certain information. In cases where providing personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us.
You have a right at any time to object to us contacting you for marketing purposes. If this is the case, please contact us.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/
How to contact us
- Telephone us on 01452 397200
- Write to us at Oliver Wight EAME LLP, The Willows, The Steadings Business Centre, Maisemore, Gloucester GL2 8EY, United Kingdom stating your full name and contact details.