Integrated Business Planning
IBP Practical Workshop Series – Vulnerabilities and Opportunities Management
Anticipate and Manage Organizational Uncertainty Through Vulnerabilities and Opportunities Management
The future will always be filled with uncertainty, but businesses that anticipate and prepare for change will take a step ahead of the competition.
Why should an organization invest in vulnerabilities and opportunities management?
Proactively anticipating vulnerabilities and opportunities enables an organization to identify and manage solutions to deliver the business ambition. Therefore, organizations need to proactively seek out and mitigate vulnerabilities whilst exploiting opportunities.
This can be done through an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process and vulnerabilities and opportunities management, allowing teams to collaborate and respond in a fully cohesive way.
- Organizations that are setting out on an IBP journey or that have a relatively mature planning process but have not yet fully exploited the concept of V&O management.
- Business unit leaders; IBP process leaders; business planning professionals; product development professionals; demand planners; supply planners and financial directors.
The workshop will be running from 9 AM to 1 PM GMT.
In this half-day workshop designed and facilitated by Oliver Wight, we specifically target the mechanics of how to anticipate, visualize, and manage vulnerabilities and opportunities across the IBP teams. You will
- Develop a cohesive cross-functional business process for managing vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Understand how these V&Os should be managed and presented to business leaders, enabling them to make timely decisions to either exploit or defend change.
- Learn how to manage stretch.
After this half-day training, you will
- Understand how to extract the best value from IBP and use vulnerabilities and opportunities to deliver your business ambitions.
- Have an understanding of key roles and responsibilities in anticipating, managing and proposing responses to V&Os.
- Understand how cross-functional business teams can collaborate through the IBP process to effectively respond to change.
- Learn how to share and escalate horizontally and vertically across IBP with colleagues and leadership.
- Understand how to deliver and manage stretch through V&O management.
Enter the codes below at checkout to redeem the discount:
Book 3 or more spaces at the same workshop at the same time and receive 30% off
Register and pay 60 days prior to the workshop and get 20% off discount
4 workshops for the price of 3 when you book 4 different workshops for one delegate at the same time
*Please note that only one code can be redeemed at one time.