ONE-DAY WORKSHOP FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Ultimately everybody in your organisation needs to be engaged with IBP since it is the process that will run your business.
This workshop is designed for Senior Executives, plus:
- The General Management Team
- Specialists leading the supporting processes of Product Management, Demand Management and Supply Management
- Finance Leaders
IBP represents the evolution of S&OP from its production planning roots into the fully integrated business management and supply collaboration process it is today.
During our intensive one-day workshop you will be provided with:
- A comprehensive overview of the IBP process
- Insight into the huge benefits it can bring and what it takes to make it happen successfully and sustainably in your business.
- Guidance on how to align your planning processes and business strategy over a 24 to 36 month horizon, ensuring your are working to a common agenda with a single set of numbers.
- An understanding of how IBP can be used to identify gaps in performance far enough ahead for your business to re-optimise in light of changing circumstances and use scenario modelling to deliver the optimal results.
In this uncertain world it is vital that executive and general management teams in your business are able to anticipate change early and make timely decisions to ensure you stay ahead of the competition and keep your organisation securely on track.
For Integrated Business Planning to drive real success in your business, education and knowledge must cascade its way throughout the entire organisation. That’s why Integrated Business Planning: An Executive Guide has been designed, not only for leaders, but for those who engage with them. Our workshop is your opportunity to delve further into the world of IBP, gain an executive level education and a developed view of the process, ensuring you are prepared for the future, whatever it holds.
Book now for £950 plus VAT by filling in the below booking form.
Telephone: +44 (0)1452 397213
Back to Workshops