Integrated Reconciliation’s role in extracting value from the Integrated Business Planning process is crucial yet many businesses struggle to unlock this transformational process. Integrated Business Planning: Realize The Potential focuses on enabling IBP to be the way you run the business, deliver strategy and ensure long term value and success.
What is this workshop about?
Often referred to as the ‘engine room’ of IBP, Integrated Reconciliation is itself a critical process for any business. Ensuring the key players understand how to utilize the process effectively is fundamental to the overall success of IBP in your organization.
Our two-day interactive workshop will:
- Provide a detailed overview of the Integrated Reconciliation and Management Business Review process.
- Explore practical steps that can be taken to exploit the value and drive excellence in Integrated Business Planning.
- Focus on ensuring your IBP process is appropriate for your organizational design, allowing it to flourish.
- Explore how to best set up your IBP process design so that it works for you whether you are a single site organization or a complex multi geographical matrix business.
- Delve further into the role of finance and process leaders so function leaders are able to drive true gap closure across the business, ensuring full integration, understanding and delivery of the organizational strategy.
- Explore, at a practitioner level, how these key roles drive business integration, support decision making, inform the annual and quarterly financial forecasting process, drive one set of numbers and ensure IBP is the primary planning process in the business.
Who is it for?
This critical workshop is for anyone involved in the Integrated Reconciliation or Management Business Review process steps, including:
- IBP Process Leaders
- Finance Leaders
- Function Leaders & Specialists leading the supporting processes of Product, Demand and Supply Management
Benefits of booking a Virtual Workshop
Save time on travel and book your place on one of our virtual workshops where expert education is delivered directly to you.
To book a workshop place email us at [email protected] to secure your early booking.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £950.00 per delegate + VAT
Date and Time:
2 - 3 February 2021
09.00 – 16.00 GMT
Date and Time:
7 - 8 September 2021
09.00 – 16.00 BST
Terms and Cnoditions