Meet the Team - Debbie Bowen-Heaton
13 Jul 2016
1. How long have you worked for Oliver Wight?
Nine very quick years!
2. What’s your background?
I was a sales and marketing professional working in FMCG and in the pharmaceutical industries.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
Working with clients, teaching and coaching them on integrated business planning, particularly in my areas of expertise around product management and demand management.
4. What’s your favorite part of the job?
When clients have a light bulb moment during a workshop. I love it when they become inspired by what’s possible. If I am allowed another, it’s also the beam on a client’s face when they can tangibly see the benefits from their hard work. That makes my work really worthwhile.
5. What’s your idea of a utopian workplace?
Where people really understand the common goal of the organization and work together to deliver it.
6. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Energetic. Insightful. Empathetic.
7. What is your favorite saying?
Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
8. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I run marathons and love to do crazy events like Tough Muddha!
9. What’s your biggest achievement? – Professional and/or personal