Gartner Supply Chain Symposium
Harness Complexity, Power Your Supply Chain
Economically, socially and politically, the world has changed. Our ability to navigate through constant disruptions while managing risk and maximizing rewards has elevated the importance of supply chains.
Supply chain leaders have the power to leverage their credibility, confidence, and commitment to profitably deliver in times of unprecedented stress and volatility.
At the Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo™ 2023 conference, they’ll explore big ideas and deliver actionable insights to help supply chain leaders:
- Develop agile and resilient supply chain strategies.
- Mitigate risk and respond to disruption.
- Pursue digital initiatives that drive business growth.
- Build talent for the future.
- Prioritize technology investments to achieve objectives.
Pop by stand 108 in the Exhibition area to see our team. Or join Oliver Wight Partner, Monte Maritz as he presents 'Information to Decision: Behavior, Empowerment & Integration are key' on Wednesday 7th at 11 am, Room 115, Level P1.