Forward-thinking companies are evolving their Sales and Operations Planning processes into Integrated Business Planning (IBP) for a simple reason: doing so generates far greater gains in their business results.
In an easy-to-digest format, this book uses a fictional company to show how to transition to IBP. Further, it explains how companies link strategy to execution through the IBP process.
- Discover why a long-term strategic plan integrated with IBP is worth implementing
- Learn how to make the transition from S&OP to IBP successful
- Understand what businesses gain from using IBP to link strategy to execution
- Realize strategies and values that help companies achieve faster results with IBP
- Read numerous business and life principles to help you in and outside of your organization